My husband and I were long-distance for the first four-ish years of our relationship. This week, we talk about why we think our long-distance relationship was successful and how you can have one, too! Download the episode from iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Podcast Addict, or listen below!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Did OJ do it?
- Tips on how to have a successful long distance relationship
- How being long distance actually helped our relationship
This week’s sponsor:
Today’s podcast is brought to you by Brunch & Bubbly! This is a cross between a wedding planning seminar, a girls day out, and a wedding vendor event. Bring your girlfriends and get your wedding planned over mimosas! Get more information at www.christagraham.com/bubbly
- Starting May 25th, Kellogg Park Music in the Air concerts Friday nights at 7. These concerts feature great local bands!
- Memorial Day Parades in Plymouth, Sterling Heights, Dearborn, Farmington, and many more
- Ford Field: 6th Annual Taste of the Lions May 16th, Kenny Chesney August 4th, OTR II August 13th, Taylor Swift August 28th
- Little Caesars Arena: Shania Twain June 15th, Sam Smith June 22nd, Harry Styles June 26th, and later on Panic at the Disco, Radiohead, Shakira, Smashing Pumpkins, Maroon 5, Elton John, and Kevin Hart.
- Detroit Tigers have back-to-back home series against the Mariners and the Indians May 11-16th
Join our online community!