If you haven’t listened to Episode 000, go check it out first! It gives you a little introduction to who we are and what this podcast is all about. I am so excited to start our podcast with THREE FULL EPISODES!! The first is a restaurant review of Michael Symon’s ROAST.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- The history of Michael Symon’s ROAST Detroit
- The ambiance of the restaurant and reasons why you might go there.
- Our restaurant week menu selections.
- Upcoming events in and around Detroit & Ann Arbor.
- And I totally FORGOT to mention the AMAZING creamed spinach we ordered. LOL
ROAST is located in the Book Cadillac Building in Downtown Detroit.
Entrees & Sides
Upcoming events in Metro Detroit/Ann Arbor/surrounding areas:
- It’s baseball season! Take in a Detroit Tigers game at Comerica Park.
- April 2nd- Justin Timberlake @ Little Caesars Arena (Bruno Mars Sept. 15 & 16)
- Monday, April 16th 500-730 Taste of Plymouth- Sample food from 20 different restaurants, visit 75 business exibitors, & win prizes
- April 27 & 28- The Illusionists Live from Broadway @ The Fox Theatre
- June 14, 15, & 16th- Liberty Fest in Canton- Carnival, midway games, food and drink…fireworks on Saturday…good for the entire family
- Also in June- Ann Arbor Restaurant Week & Taste of Ann Arbor
This week, our sponsor is my company, Christa Graham Weddings & Events. I am a dream-maker for excited brides- and grooms-to-be. Consultations are always free, so there is no reason why we shouldn’t talk about your upcoming wedding! Click here for more information!
Join our online community here: www.datenightinthedpodcast.com/community
Listen to the episode here: